I am an enthusiastic graphic designer based in Israel, with a rich experience of over 10 years in branding & marketing design.
In July 2010 I’ve graduated at San Ignacio de Loyola of Art and Graphic Design. Where the career is divided into one specialty per year: Conceptualization & Editorial Design, Branding & Digital Design and Web & Ux Ui.
Since 2008 I have been working in Advertising Agencies, Audiovisual Producers, Marketing and Communication Companies at Lima Peru. In Israel, I worked at Baby First™, America’s first TV channel for babies & toddlers part of First Media group.
I am in love with art, packaging, typography, styling and photography. I am keen on fashion and especially raising awareness on environment issues and 3Rs.
I am a team worker and also capable of working independently. Great ability to understand requirements, develop and implement ideas with creative thinking. I believe in the fact that learning never stops and I am interested in learning new programs and technologies that will help me design and develop a better output in less time.
Adobe Suit Creative:
Freelance Graphic Designer – Peru & Israel.
• Social Media
• Branding and Marketing material
• Web Design
• Web programming in WordPress
Graphic Designer, Baby First™ – Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Design for Social Media; YouTube and Facebook.
• Design theme and graphics for marketing and promotional materials and sales.
• Branding and packaging for toys and store.
• Team effort to produce educational content and materials for the shows.
Freelance Art Director, Ministry of Education – Lima, Peru.
• Successfully manage and coordinate graphic design campaigns; Innovative Teachers Network. – Good teaching practices.
• Conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
• Effectively build, motivate, and direct design and production teams.
• Coordinate freelance designers, consultants and vendors to meet the project.