In July 2010 I’ve graduated at San Ignacio de Loyola of Art and Graphic Design. Where the career is divided into one specialty per year:
- Conceptualization & Editorial Design
- Branding & Digital Design
- Web & Ux Ui.
Since 2008 I have been working in advertising & marketing agencies, educational companies & local governments at Lima Peru. In 2016 I moved to Israel and started working at Baby First™, the first baby and toddler TV channel in the US that is part of the First Media group. I was their in-house graphic designer, managing 8 YouTube channels, brand identity, visual campaigns for Facebook and Instagram, and designing packaging for the toy store in the US.
I wanted to expand my network and learn how to run an independent business by working as a freelancer creating logos and brand identities. I decided to make a sustainable brand, called Kind of Heroes, to communicate one of the topics that I am most passionate about, sustainability.
I am in love with design, art, handmade, styling and photography, most importantly, learn every day how to solve new challenges.
• Expert in Adobe Creative- Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
• Knowledge in Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects
• Deep knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Deep knowledge in Social Media – YouTube, Facebook & Instagram
• Deep knowledge in Productivity – Notion & Miro